- Abstracts should only be submitted via e-mail.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The presenting author must register to the congress.
- Only the abstracts of registered presenting authors will be included in the program and book of abstracts.
- Abstract Deadline
Abstracts must be received online by the Symposium Agency (email@example.com) not later than August 13, 2012. Faxed abstracts will not be accepted. No corrections and changes will be allowed after submission.
- Abstract Content
The following sections MUST be in the abstract:
• Materials and Methods
• Results and Discussion
• The use of graphs, tables, equations and line drawings is strongly recommended. Invited or plenary speakers need not to follow the above outline; however they MUST submit an abstract.
- How to Submit Your Paper
Only online submission to the Symposium Agency (firstname.lastname@example.org) is accepted.
- Style Guide
Arial or Times New Roman, 12 points
Left: 2.0 cm, Right: 3.0 cm, Top: 2.5 cm, Bottom: 3 cm
• Allowed number of figures (tables and pictures) is limited to a total of 8.
• Abstracts are limited to 7500 characters.
• Single spaced
• No indentation for the beginning of paragraphs
• Submit in Word or Word Perfect files.
• Photos and line art MUST BE electronically embedded within the
text of the document.
- Please note that figures may be resized to fit in the final printed material.
- Please check the web site for updates of abstract submission details.
- Abstracts will be accepted either as oral or poster communications.
- Poster presentations must be prepared as 90 cm x 100 cm (widthxheight)
- Instructions for preparation of oral presentations will be announced together with results.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION